Now enrolling for Fall 2018
Location: 3355 Bee Cave Rd, Suite 101 Austin, TX 78746 (Westlake)
Day/Time: To be determined based on interest
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students with Obsessive Compulsive and related disorders (such as fears, phobias, panic disorder, agoraphobia, social anxiety).
- Will meet once a week for 1 hour during the Fall semester. We will break for holidays.
- Groups are confidential.
Goals for each group include:
- To provide education on the nature of anxiety and OCD by a professional mental health clinician with specific training and expertise in Obsessive Compulsive and Related Disorders.
- To teach skills to utilize in decreasing symptoms of anxiety, depression and OCD.
- To create personal goals and exposure “homework” to be carried out between meetings.
- To provide support and accountability, and to provide a supportive and compassionate community.
- To offer evidence based therapeutic support from an OCD expert at a fraction of the cost of individual session while providing a group to assist in scaffolding, reducing shame and stigma, and provide a supportive community.
To get started:
- Complete this enrollment form.
- Sign up to be notified of group information and updates.