Location: 3355 Bee Cave Rd, Suite 101 Austin, TX 78746 (Westlake)
Day/Time: To Be Determined
Rate: $65 per session
- For adults that are coping with OCD
- Groups are confidential
- Will meet once a week for 1 hour.
- Will be a closed group, limited to 10 members.
- Open to adults with Obsessive Compulsive and related disorders (such as fears, phobias, panic disorder, agoraphobia, social anxiety).
Goals for each group include:
- To provide education on the nature of anxiety and OCD by a professional mental health clinician with specific training and expertise in Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders.
- To teach skills to utilize in decreasing symptoms of anxiety, depression, and OCD.
- To create personal goals and exposure “homework” to be carried out between meetings.
- To provide support and accountability, and to provide a supportive and compassionate community.
- To offer evidence-based therapeutic support from an OCD trained therapist at a fraction of the cost of individual session while providing a group to assist in scaffolding, reducing shame and stigma, and provide a supportive community.
To get started:
- Call 512-636-0104
- Sign up to be notified of group information and updates.