What are the first steps to starting therapy?
- Request an appointment by contacting Tamera out intake specialist at 512-636-0104, or through submitting this form. We can help you choose the best therapist to fit your needs.
- If you would like to use your insurance, our specialist will verify your insurance benefits (please email a picture of your card front and back to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to your first session for us to make a copy).
- You will receive an email with a link to our secure client portal. Here you will have the opportunity to fill out our brief client intake forms online. Please complete this within 24 hours of your appointment or the system may cancel your appointment.
- If for any reason you do not have access to email or cannot complete registration on the portal, just let our office know. We will secure your appointment and provide you with the new client intake packet the day of your appointment.
- Attend your first session.
- You have the option to keep a credit card securely on file that will be charged at the end of the business day. We also accept cash and checks (made payable to Bray Counseling).
Bray Counseling requires 48 hours notice of rescheduling or cancellation. Please note that insurance companies will not provide payment or any out of network reimbursement for missed sessions.